Cool Back-To-School Hairstyles - By Felicia
1. Sunny Day Twin Buns
This hairstyle is for people who love to read and/or do close-up work. It keeps loose hair out of the way while still being super cute!
- Part your hair into two ponytails on the top of your head and tie them with elastics
- Use two more elastics to scrunch your ponytails into buns, leaving one strand loose from each bun.
- Use the loose strands to secure the buns, and tuck the ends in using bobby pins.
- Add a stylish scrunchie (optional) to hide the elastics.
- Fluff the buns a bit and voila! You’re done! So simple, right?
2. Braided Ponytail
This hairstyle is perfect if you’re playful and full of energy!
- Take all your hair back like you would to tie a ponytail, but don’t tie it.
- Braid all your hair, but stop at your ears.
- Pull up the bottom hair and secure it with a hair tie.
- Wrap a strand of hair from the ponytail to hide the hair tie.
- Hold with a bobby pin.
- Add a stylish scrunchie.
- And you’re done!
3. Top Knot
This is a classic, tried-and-true hairstyle that anyone can accomplish.
- Gather all your hair at the top of your head
- Comb out all bumps and secure with an elastic.
- Wrap ponytail around the base and wrap another elastic around
- Pin bun to head with bobby pins
- Add a scrunchie to cover bobby pins and elastics